*Birth Certificate required to register for Intro to Ballet/ Hiphop must be 3 years old by the first class.
*Class Levels determined by Teacher/Academy Owner.
* More classes will be added upon request based on the number of students who enroll.
* Call or email if you are interested in a class or time that is not listed.
*IRDC, IR2, IRTOTS, IRMINI’s, IRACRO Teams: THE TEAMS
Our 2019/2020 year starts on September 9th 2019!
Click on the Header to shorten the Table:
|1-Lunes/Monday||10:00-11:00||Zumba *Inactive* - Must Have 8 Students To Start||Adults||C||Leonora|
|1-Lunes/Monday||17:30-18:30||Jazz/ Contemp L3||Based on Level||A||Inu|
|1-Lunes/Monday||19:45‐20:45||Aerial Hoop/Silk L2||Based on Level||A||Basilia|
|2-Martes/Tuesday||16:30‐17:30||HipHop IRMINI’S- Non Team Members Welcome||6-9||B||Inu|
|2-Martes/Tuesday||17:30-18:30||Hiphop L3||Based on Level||B||Red1|
|2-Martes/Tuesday||18:30‐19:30||Hiphop IR2||10-13||A||Rotating Teachers|
|2-Martes/Tuesday||18:30‐19:30||Hiphop IRTOTS||8-11||B||Rotating Teachers|
|3-Miércoles/Wednesday||10:00-11:00||Ladies Only Boxfit (Starts in October/Empieza en Octubre)||Adults||C||Mustafa|
|3-Miércoles/Wednesday||15:45-16:30||Baby Hiphop *Inactive* Must Have 8 Students To Start||3-4||B||Inu|
|3-Miércoles/Wednesday||16:30-17:30||Acro L1 *Inactive* - Must have 8 Students to Start||8-11||A||Red1|
|3-Miércoles/Wednesday||16:30-17:30||Jazz IRMINI's - Non Team Members Welcome||6-9||C||Isla/Elisa|
|3-Miércoles/Wednesday||17:30-18:30||Jazz/Contemp L3||Based on Level||A||Inu|
|3-Miércoles/Wednesday||17:30-18:30||HipHop L1/2 *Inactive* - Must have 8 Students to Start||8-11||C||Red1|
|3-Miércoles/Wednesday||19:30‐20:30||Zumba *Inactive* - Must Have 8 Students To Start||Adult||B||Leonora|
|4-Jueves/Thursday||16:30‐17:30||Acro L2 *Inactive* - Must Have 8 Students To Start||8-11||A||Red1|
|4-Jueves/Thursday||16:30‐17:30||HipHop IRMINI's- Non Team Members Welcome||6-9||B||Inu|
|4-Jueves/Thursday||17:30-18:30||HipHop L3||Based on Level||B||Red1|
|4-Jueves/Thursday||18:30‐19:30||Hiphop IR2||10-13||A||Rotating Teachers|
|4-Jueves/Thursday||18:30‐19:30||Hiphop IRTOTS||8-11||B||Rotating Teachers|
|5-Viernes/Friday||17:30‐18:30||Ballet L2/3||Based on Level||B||Elisa|
|5-Viernes/Friday||18:30-19:30||Jazz IRDC||Based on Level||A||Isla|
|5-Viernes/Friday||18:30-19:30||Hiphop L2 *Inactive* - Must have 8 Students to Start||8-11||B||Red1|
|5-Viernes/Friday||19:30-20:30||Jazz IRDC||Based on Level||A||Isla|
|6-Sábado/Saturday||11:00-12:00||HipHop IRDC||Based on Level||A||Inu|
|6-Sábado/Saturday||12:00-13:00||Acro L2||Based on Level||A||Red1|
|6-Sábado/Saturday||12:00-13:00||HipHop IRDC||Based on Level||B||Inu|
|6-Sábado/Saturday||12:00‐13:00||Ballet L1 *Inactive* - Must have 8 Students to Start||6-9||C||Elisa|
|6-Sábado/Saturday||13:00-14:00||Acro Team L3||Based on Level||A||Red1|
|7-Domingo/Sunday||11:00-12:00||Acro L1 *Inactive* - Must have 8 Students to Start||8-11||A||Mario|
- Monday / Lunes – 16:00-17:00 – Hiphop – 5-7- Aloha Students Only
- Monday / Lunes – 16:45-17:30 – Baby HipHop – Ages 3-4
- Monday/Lunes – 17:30-18:30 – Hiphop Level 1/2 – Age 8-11
- Tuesday / Martes – 16:00-17:00 – HipHop Level 1 – 8-11 – Aloha Students Only
- Tuesday / Martes – 16:30-17:30 – HipHop IRMINI’S- Non Team Members Welcome – Ages 6-9
- Tuesday / Martes – 17:30-18:30 – HipHop Level 2 Ages 8-11
- Tuesday / Martes – 17:30-18:30 – HipHop Level 3 Ages 8-11
- Tuesday / Martes – 19:30-20:30 – HipHop Level 1/2 – Ages 12+
- Tuesday / Martes – 19:30-20:30 – HipHop Level 3 – Ages 12+
- Wednesday / Miércoles – 15:45-16:30 – Baby HipHop – Ages 3-4
- Wednesday / Miércoles – 16:30-17:15 – Hiphop – Ages 4-6
- Wednesday / Miércoles – 17:30-18:30 – HipHop Level 1/2 Ages 8-11 (*Inactivo* Debe tener 8 estudiantes para comenzar)
- Thursday / Jueves -16:30-17:30 – HipHop IRMINI’S- Non Team Members Welcome – Ages 6-9
- Thursday / Jueves – 17:30-18:30 – HipHop Level 2 – Ages 8-11
- Thursday / Jueves – 17:30-18:30 – HipHop Level 3 – Ages 8-11
- Thursday / Jueves – 19:30-20:30 – HipHop Level 1/2 – Ages 12+
- Thursday / Jueves – 19:30-20:30 – HipHop Level 3 – Ages 12+
- Friday/Viernes – 16:30-17:30 – Hiphop – Ages 6-9
- Friday/Viernes – 18:30-19:30 – Hiphop Level 2 – Ages 8-11 (*Inactivo* Debe tener 8 estudiantes para comenzar)
- Saturday / Sábado – 10:00-11:00 – Hiphop Level 1 – 6-9
- Saturday / Sábado – 10:00-11:00 – Hiphop Level 2 – 8-11
- Monday / Lunes – 16:30-17:30 – IRMINI’s Non Team Members Welcome – Ages 6-9
- Monday / Lunes – 17:30-18:30 – Jazz/Contemp Level 2 – Ages 8-11
- Monday / Lunes – 17:30-18:30 – Jazz/Contemp Level 3 – Ages 8-11
- Monday / Lunes – 19:30-20:30 – Jazz/Contemp Level 1/2 – Ages 12+
- Wednesday / Miércoles – 16:30-17:30 – IRMINI’s Non Team Members Welcome – Ages 6-9
- Wednesday / Miércoles – 17:30-18:30 – Jazz/Contemp Level 2 – Ages 8-11
- Wednesday / Miércoles – 17:30-18:30 – Jazz/Contemp Level 3 – Ages 8-11
- Wednesday / Miércoles – 19:30-20:30 – Jazz/Contemp Level 1/2 – Ages 12+
- Wednesday / Miércoles – 19:30-20:30 – Jazz/Contemp Level 3 – Ages 12+
- Saturday/Sábado-11-12pm – Jazz/Contemp Level 2 – Ages 8-11
- Monday / Lunes – 16:30-17:30 – Acro Level 1- Ages 6-9
- Tuesday/ Martes – 16:30-17:15 – Acro – Ages 4-6
- Wednesday/Miércoles – 16:30-17:30 – Acro Level 1 Acro L1 – Ages 8-11 – *Inactive* – Must Have 8 Students To Start
- Thursday/Jueves – 16:30-17:30 – Acro Level 2 – Ages 8-11 *Inactive* Must Have 8 Students To Start
- Saturday / Sábado – 11:00-12:00 – Acro Level 1 – Ages 6-9
- Saturday / Sábado – 12:00-13:00 – Acro Level 2 – Ages 8-11
- Domingo/Sunday – 11:00-12:00 – Acro Level 1 *Inactive* – Must Have 8 Students To Start – Ages 8-11
- Tuesday / Martes – 16:30-17:15 – Ballet/Jazz Ages 4-6 *Inactive* Must Have 8 Students To Start
- Thursday / Jueves – 16:30-17:15 – Ballet/Jazz – Ages 4-6
- Friday/Viernes – 16:30-17:15 – Intro to Ballet – Ages 4-6
- Friday/Viernes – 17:30-18:30 – Ballet – Level 1 – Ages 6-9 *Inactive* Must Have 8 Students To Start
- Friday/Viernes – 17:30-18:30 – Ballet – Level 2 – Ages 8-11
- Friday/Viernes – 17:30-18:30 – Ballet – Level 1/2 – Ages 12+
- Monday / Lunes – 18:45-19:45 – Aerial Silk/Telas – Level 1 – All Ages
- Monday / Lunes – 19:45-20:45 – Aerial Silk/Telas – Level 2 – All Ages
- Saturday / Sábado – 10:00-11:00 – Estiramientos-Stretch/Técnica-Technique/Ballet – All Ages
- Monday / Lunes – 10:00-11:00 – Zumba – *Inactive* Must Have 8 Students To Start
- Wednesday / Miércoles – 19:30-20:30 – Zumba – *Inactive* Must Have 8 Students To Start
- Saturday / Sabado – 19:30-20:30 – Zumba – *Inactive* Must Have 8 Students To Start
- Monday / Lunes – 20:30-22:00 – Adults – Salsa
Intro to HipHop
Urban dance for students ages 3-4 encourages a new world of discovery, expression and creativity. This class introduces the basics of HipHop, music and breakdance, which builds the confidence and dance technique of our students. We value and encourage imagination, progression and teamwork.
Kids HipHop Levels 1, 2 & 3
Based on the age, level and evaluation of the teacher, each student welcomed into HipHop Kids has basic knowledge and technique of HipHop. The class focuses on building your memory, performance, musicality, choreography, diversity and freestyle ability.
HipHop Levels 1, 2 & 3 Ages 12-Adult
Dance to the hottest music trends by combining choreography, poppin’, locking, breaking, new style and freestyle. Each class builds confidence, creativity and stamina while having fun and dancing to the urban and diverse elements of R&B, Pop and Rap.
Intro to Acrobatics, Acrobatics Levels 1, 2 & 3
If your children is always rolling around, climbing and jumping, our acrobatics class is ideal for them. The students learn gymnastics techniques like flips, handstands, handsprings and more, with a qualified instructor, while they have fun and improve their balance, strength, motor coordination and flexibility. Divided in two levels, this class is also ideal for contemporary/modern dancers willing to learn extra skills.
Kids Jazz/Contemporary Levels 1, 2 & 3
By incorporating ballet, jazz and contemporary, Jazz/Contemporary was created to bring out emotion, strengthen technique and have fun while performing. Each class starts with a warm-up of stretching, abdominal and arm work-outs, leaps and turns. We focus on improving the technique of each student, while educating them on dance history and terminology. We conclude each class with a choreography routine in which they can practice at home.
Jazz/Contemporary Levels 1, 2 & 3 Ages 12-Adult
Based on the age, level and evaluation of the teacher, each student in Jazz/Contemporary learns basic knowledge and technique of Modern Jazz. The Level 2/3 class is filled with more advanced stretching, stamina, abdominal and arm work outs. The across the floor routines combine more movements, leaps, turns and musicality. The choreography explores character diversity, fast footwork and flexibility.
Intro to Ballet
Modern dance for students ages 3-4 encourages a new world of discovery, expression and creativity. This class introduces the basics of ballet, jazz and gymnastics, which builds the confidence and dance technique of our students. We value and encourage imagination, progression and teamwork.
Kids Ballet Level 1, 2 & 3
In classical ballet our students are taught the foundations of ballet, with creativity, musicality, and physicality techniques. Dancers learn creative movements in a vibrant environment to develop grace, strength and flexibility.
Ballet Level 1, 2 & 3 Ages 12-Adult
Designed to students with +12 years old, our Beginning Ballet classes have a higher focus on posture, strength, alignment and technique. Our students, develop a strong foundation on classical ballet with a mix of barre and centre work. We value and encourage imagination, progression and teamwork.
In our pilates class, we focus on the principles of this amazing system of exercise using our bodies for stability, developing strength with a wide variety of movements. Increase deep breathing – expanding lung capacity and blood circulation -, body control, flexibility, posture, alignment and balance. The classes are also important to release stress and tension, and work mind concentration.
Musical Theater All Ages
Do you want to perform, acting and lisp sync/sing to your favorite songs? If so, this class is for you. We use staging, props and a great story line to entertain and bring out your inner stardom! All levels welcome.
Come Join the Party! By blending Bollywood, Bachata, Merengue, Salsa and Hip-Hop into a unique, fun and cardio filled Zumba adventure for all levels, its easy to become addicted to this class. The Isla Rose Dance Academy currently holds weekly Zumba clases, Masterclasses and Zumbathons.
Yoga is a mix of physical, mental and spiritual practices and disciplines. Through strength, stretch and meditation you can improve your health, flexibility and mind.
Aerial silk/hoop classes are developed to build strength and flexibility, while students create figures and poses climbing a suspended fabric from the ceiling. Learning specific techniques from our qualified instructors, students learn how to footlock, swing, pose, wrap and spiral their bodies safely performing tricks in the air.
Come learn from the best teachers in the South of Spain how to breakdance. Become confident in any party/group setting by busting out the newest moves. Learn the history and culture of Hiphop-street dance while having fun!
Have the joy of surprising you friends and family by busting out the new moves you and your new spouse learned at your Wedding! Each dance is tailor made to match the couples personality, level and style. Find romance in letting loose, learning something new and having fun!
Salsa, Rueda Cubana, Bachata, Chachachá
Enjoy a class filled with many dance styles ranging from Salsa, Merengue and Bachata to Salsa Cubano and Salsa Rueda. This class encompasses latin flavor, history and confidence that will prepare you with the best moves for your local dance club. Have fun, let loose and dance! All levels welcome.
Play games, learn a cool dance, dress up in fun costumes and shoot a music video! The Isla Rose Dance Academy is a great place to have a birthday party and celebrate with friends while making lasting memories for life.