As an award winning dancer & choreographer Isla Rose, toured Europe, Asia, The United States and Central America teaching and/or dancing with many artists such as Shakira, Rihanna and The Black Eyed Peas. In falling in love with Marbella, Spain Isla Rose found new purpose in sharing her gifts and talents with the Costa Del Sur. The Isla Rose Dance Academy was founded in October of 2014 with the mission of creating a positive environment filled with music, teamwork, laughter, drive and dance.
Being the daughter of Lisa Marie, an international print, runway and film model, having modeled for Armani, Versace and Vogue; modeling has come very naturally to Isla Rose. Isla Rose has been flown to numerous countries to model for various brands and photographers such as: Factory Vintage, Caribbean Magazine and Regular Hero.
As a member of Toastmasters International and holding a degree in Communications, Isla Rose has used her experiences and power of speech to inspire many people in different walks of life. As the Executive Administrator of The 24 Foundation and Co-Founder of the Wild Adventure Camp in Costa Rica, Isla Rose uses art and life experiences as a healing tool to connect with her audiences and students. Isla Rose is also a member of the Motherless Daughters group and has shared her supporting words with fellow Motherless Daughters, Sunburst Youth Academy, 10,000 Helpers, Mental Illness Awareness and Bi-polar Awareness groups.
- Shakira “American Music Awards” • Dancer • Chor: Hi-Hat
- No Doubt “iHeart Radio Festival” • Dancer • Chor: Fatima Robinson
- Will.I.AM “Teen Choice Awards” • Dancer • Chor: Jae Blaze
- N.E.R.D. Album Release • Dancer •Chor: Tanisha Scott
- “Still Standing”- European Tour • Assistant Chor/Dancer • Dir: Iona Morris
- ArmenCHIK “Nokia Theater” • Dancer • Chor: Ellanie Galestain
- Brittney Spears “Circus Tour Submission” •Dancer • Chor: Shane Sparks & Brooklyn Jai
- XCollabo Feat. League of Extraordinary Dancers • Dancer • Chor: Arlene Yuan
- Pitbull & Enrique Iglesias – “I like it”
- Cali Swag District “Teach Me How To Dougie” • Lead Dancer Dir: Yolande Geralds
- Natasha “Sidekick” • Lead Dancer • Chor: Jae Blaze
- Trey Songz “Already Taken” (Step up 3D) • Dancer • Cast Dir: Chad Ritterbach
- Asher Roth Feat. Keri Hilson “She Don’t Want a Man” • Dancer • Prod: Jonathan Lia
- Jeremih “Birthday Shh” • Choreographer • Dir: Paul Hunter
- Natasha Bedingfield “Pocket Full of Sunshine” • Dancer Dir: Alan Ferguson
- T-Pain “Church” • Dancer • Chor: Hi-Hat
- Mary J Blige Feat. Busta Rhymes “Work That” • Model Dir: Fatima Robinson
- Q-Tip “Getting Up” • Model • Dir: Diane Martel
- Rihanna “Reb’l Fleur” • Dancer • Dir: Dave Myers Chor: Tina Landon
- Stussy Inc. • Dancer/Model • Dir: David Sinatra
- Doritos “Crash the Super bowl” • Dancer • Dir: R. Malcolm Jones
- Portable Quick Stand “AviiQ” • Lead Dancer/Chor • Prod: OC Creative Media
- The Factory Vintage • Model • Photo: C.J. Foldenauer
- George Lopez Show • Dancer • Dir: Bruce Gowers
- Beverly Hills 90210 • Dancer • Chor: Zakk Manzella
- “Shake It Up” (Disney Submission) • Dancer • Chor: Fatima Robinson
Inu Ninurta Katari or Miss Inu to her students, was born in Jakarta, Indonesia. Inu started dancing at the age of 3 and feel the love training in traditional Indonesian dance, jazz, Broadway, contemporary, ballroom, modern and hip hop. Then she became a professional dancer as soon as she turned 18.
Inu began dancing professionally in the streets of Jakarta and became the founder of the famous KKCrew, crew KRISPY, Dreamteam, Ms.chillie and B crew team who have won several dance competitions and many of which are currently active and doing many performances and competitions to this day.
Inu has worked with several well-known choreographers in Jakarta for large projects in the dance scene and she has choreographed for various artist. Inu was also a prominent dancer for the internationally known Agnes Mo, for over 9 years.
During her career Inu won several national and international championships ballroom.
Inu has developed her skills as a teacher having taught for more than 10 years and currently travels the world teaching master classes and judge competitions.
We are very grateful to have her on our team as resident teacher!
- Co choreographer of the film “Oh Baby”
- Assistant commercial choreography “drink vitamin C”
- Choreographer Jakarta Fashion Week
- Choreographer TV show “TSOM study”
- Choreographer band group Tangga
- Choreographer for the singer “Ridho Rhoma”
- ADIDAS champion CYPER ATA UP
- Dancer for Agnes Monica from 2008- Present day
Ventura Diaz known as X. Ven in the Breaking world. He is apart of the internationally known Malaganzers crew and he is the president of the Asc. El Circulo Breaking. Ventura is also apart of the Contemporary company Ximena Carnevale Cia.
Ventura began dancing in 2002 and has had such a successful career from the beginning, representing Spain around the world: Japan, Holand. Italy, USA, Thailand and many more in break dance competitions. Ventura also teaches Masterclasses, performs in events, festivals and shows.
- Mejor bailarín DESENCAJA 2015-Linares, Jaén.
- 20 Duelo en El Desierto 2016-VIcar- Almería
- Ganador de las dos ultimas ediciones del DESENCAJA
- Mejor bailarín campeonato Extremadura 2015-Zafra,BAD
- Mejor bailarín individual MALAGA CREA 2014- Málaga
- 1o Puesto MALAGA CREA 2014,con CRUDO- Málaga.
- TOP16 WORLD BBOY CLASSIC 2015- Eindhoven,HOL
- 1o B.R.K.N.D. LGND en NUEVA YORK-EEUU.2012
- Actual ganador de las ultimas 2 ediciones “EL CIRCULO BREAKING DAY”- Málaga
- 1o Puesto TALK IS CHEAP,Oslo- Noruega.2010
- TOP 16 EXPERIMENTAL BATTEL en I.B.E. 2015- Holanda
- Ganador Allstyle Battle JAMONTH en 2015- Málaga
Izabela Meldo is an incredible dancer and Polish champion in Acrobatic Sports. She won 5th place in European Championships of Gymnastics representing Poland.
Izabela danced in one of the best Samba Group As Belezas do Brazil,performed at many events; for Orlen, On, Bom Dia Brasil Festival, Cuba Noche – Bacardi Cuban Show, and also for 50′ cents birthday party!
She has had extensive training and experience in sport acrobatics and in dance; Brazilian Samba, dancing in heels and modern dance.
In her class you will learn the basics of dance, dancing in heels and acrobatics.
We are so excited to have such a well renowned dancer and professional athlete on our team!