Owner/Instructor: Hiphop, Contemporary, Jazz, Musical Theater & Zumba
As an award winning dancer & choreographer Isla Rose, toured Europe, Asia, The United States and Central America teaching and/or dancing with many artists such as Shakira, Rihanna and The Black Eyed Peas. Isla has trained in Contemporary, Jazz and Hiphop for 20+ years and has competed, judged and won competitions in all of these dance styles. Isla has her Zumba teaching license and has taught all styles of dance for 15 years.
As a member of Toastmasters International and holding a degree in Communications, Isla Rose has used her experiences and power of speech to inspire many people in different walks of life.
In falling in love with Marbella, Spain Isla Rose found new purpose in sharing her gifts and talents with the Costa Del Sol. The Isla Rose Dance Academy was founded in October of 2014 with the mission of creating a positive environment filled with music, teamwork, laughter, drive and dance.
Isla Rose | Dancer | Teacher | Choreographer
- Shakira “American Music Awards” • Dancer • Chor: Hi-Hat
- No Doubt “iHeart Radio Festival” • Dancer • Chor: Fatima Robinson
- Will.I.AM “Teen Choice Awards” • Dancer • Chor: Jae Blaze
- N.E.R.D. Album Release • Dancer •Chor: Tanisha Scott
- “Still Standing”- European Tour • Assistant Chor/Dancer • Dir: Iona Morris
- ArmenCHIK “Nokia Theater” • Dancer • Chor: Ellanie Galestain
- Brittney Spears “Circus Tour Submission” •Dancer • Chor: Shane Sparks & Brooklyn Jai
- XCollabo Feat. League of Extraordinary Dancers • Dancer • Chor: Arlene Yuan
- Pitbull & Enrique Iglesias – “I like it”
- Cali Swag District “Teach Me How To Dougie” • Lead Dancer Dir: Yolande Geralds
- Natasha “Sidekick” • Lead Dancer • Chor: Jae Blaze
- Trey Songz “Already Taken” (Step up 3D) • Dancer • Cast Dir: Chad Ritterbach
- Asher Roth Feat. Keri Hilson “She Don’t Want a Man” • Dancer • Prod: Jonathan Lia
- Jeremih “Birthday Shh” • Choreographer • Dir: Paul Hunter
- Natasha Bedingfield “Pocket Full of Sunshine” • Dancer Dir: Alan Ferguson
- T-Pain “Church” • Dancer • Chor: Hi-Hat
- Mary J Blige Feat. Busta Rhymes “Work That” • Model Dir: Fatima Robinson
- Q-Tip “Getting Up” • Model • Dir: Diane Martel
- Rihanna “Reb’l Fleur” • Dancer • Dir: Dave Myers Chor: Tina Landon
- Stussy Inc. • Dancer/Model • Dir: David Sinatra
- Doritos “Crash the Super bowl” • Dancer • Dir: R. Malcolm Jones
- Portable Quick Stand “AviiQ” • Lead Dancer/Chor • Prod: OC Creative Media
- The Factory Vintage • Model • Photo: C.J. Foldenauer
- George Lopez Show • Dancer • Dir: Bruce Gowers
- Beverly Hills 90210 • Dancer • Chor: Zakk Manzella
- “Shake It Up” (Disney Submission) • Dancer • Chor: Fatima Robinson
Instructor: Hiphop, Jazz & Contemporary
Inu Ninurta Katari or Miss Inu to her students, was born in Jakarta, Indonesia. Inu started dancing at the age of 3 and feel the love training in traditional Indonesian dance, jazz, Broadway, contemporary, ballroom, modern and hip hop. Then she became a professional dancer as soon as she turned 18.
Inu began dancing professionally in the streets of Jakarta and became the founder of the famous KKCrew, crew KRISPY, Dreamteam, Ms.chillie and B crew team who have won several dance competitions and many of which are currently active and doing many performances and competitions to this day.
Inu has worked with several well-known choreographers in Jakarta for large projects in the dance scene and she has choreographed for various artist. Inu was also a prominent dancer for the internationally known Agnes Mo, for over 9 years.
During her career Inu won several national and international championships ballroom.
Inu has developed her skills as a teacher having taught for more than 10 years and currently travels the world teaching master classes and judge competitions.
We are very grateful to have her on our team as resident teacher!
Inu | Dancer | Teacher | Choreographer
- Co choreographer of the film “Oh Baby”
- Assistant commercial choreography “drink vitamin C”
- Choreographer Jakarta Fashion Week
- Choreographer TV show “TSOM study”
- Choreographer band group Tangga
- Choreographer for the singer “Ridho Rhoma”
- ADIDAS champion CYPER ATA UP
- Dancer for Agnes Monica from 2008- Present day
Instructor: Aerial Silk, Aerial Hoop, Trapeze & Ballet
Basilia Gatell Abre, professor of ballet and also specialized in aerial acrobatics. She is also the co-founder of Gate-52 and she a director, choreographer and also participates as an acrobat.
In her career as a dancer she was part of the Argentinian Ballet Theater in the Druida ballet of La Coruña. She acted in TVG accompanying great artists such as Enrique Iglesias, Paloma San Basilio, Miguel Bossé, Mónica Naranjo, etc. Since 2005, she joined the company of José Montes as a dancer and acrobat at the Torrequebrada Casino. Basil has participated with Rea Dance in several of their productions.
Basilia has performed in Barcelona, Malaga, Marbella, Seville, Cairo, Casablanca, Berlin, Brussels, Venice, Koh Samui, Tangier, Geneva, among many other cities with Gate52.
Basilia’s work as a teacher is developed in two areas that fuses giving an unmistakable style: dance and aerial acrobatics. She has taught courses for circus associations, dancers and dance schools in Tarragona, Malaga, Marbella and in Argentina.
You will leave your classes tired but happy 😀
Basilia | Aerialist | Teacher | Choreographer
BIO: At the age of 5 years old I begged and begged my parents if I could go to gymnastics with my older sister but was told I was too young and that if I could teach myself to do the splits by the time of my 6th Birthday then they would let me start!!! I forced and forced myself into splits every day so by the time I was 6 I could do it. Pure determination from a very young age that helped me become the Gymnast I did.
After being at the gymnastics club for just 2 years I competed in the Clubs Annual Club Championship first gaining 3rd place and finally winning the title of Club Champion at the young age of 8. Shortly after the head coach of the top Gymnastic club in the region approached my parents and suggested I moved to his club to start a training program of 20 hrs a week to help me achieve my full potential. During my 10 years at the Gymnastics club I followed and passed the National Elite grading system enabling me to compete in National and International Championships.
In this time, I was also part of a small group of gymnasts in the country that were invited to train with the national squad at the national training centre. At the age of 15 I gained my teaching qualification along side training and continued to train a small group of young gymnasts entering them into regional level competitions.
In the last 2 years of my long Gymnastics career I moved to a well-respected gymnastics club enabling me to finish my Gymnastics career at an all-time high and personal best!!
I have gained numerous Gold, Silver and Bronze medals both individually and Team events at a regional, National, and International level.
After retirement I went on to teach gymnastics alone in after school clubs and years later moving to Spain to teach multiple groups at a local Gymnastics Club.
Gymnastics is along life passion for me and I thoroughly enjoy teaching new skills to young students to see the joy and excitement in their faces knowing they have achieved something special. Something I can relate to on a great level.
Lorelei | Acrobatics
Instructor: Jazz, Contemporary & Ballet
Graduated as a dancer at the Andalusian Dance Center in the specialty of Neoclassical. Graduated from the Antonio Ruiz Soler Professional Dance Conservatory in Seville. She is currently continuing her training as a dancer at the Superior Conservatory of Dance in Malaga. He has trained with: Mirko Vullo, Diana Noriega, Anael Martín, Carolina Armenta, Isabel Vázquez, Pilar Perez Calvete, Raúl Heras, Juan Carlos Ajenjo, Susana García, Isaac Montllor, Ángel Rodríguez, Iván Delgado, Olivio Sarrat, José Carlos Blanco, Carmina Ocaña, Maria Canivell, Antonio Ruz. He has worked with choreographers such as: Johan Inger, Marina Miguelez, Iratxe and Igor Bacovich, Vicky Miranda, Aleix Mañé. As a dancer, she has worked on Canal Sur, in the Petit Mode fashion show, in a Zara fashion show, Gala Titanlux, a Unicef charity gala, and an Antonio Romero video clip. He wins the choreographic contest of the Seville Conservatory, he wins the Andalusian Dance Third Prize, he wins the European Dance First Prize.
Elena | Jazz | Contemporary | Ballet
Instructor : Ballet
Ballet teacher specialized in teaching for dancers. She began her training when she was only two years old. At the age of seven, she entered the Pepa Flores Professional Dance Conservatory where she continued her career as a dancer. Later, she trained at the Conservatorio Superior de Danza Ángel Pericet in Malaga where she acquired knowledge about teaching and dedicated herself fully to it.
During her dance career she has won the first prize in the choreographic contest at the Kina Jiménez Conservatory in Almería, she has participated for three consecutive years as a dancer in different museums in the city of Malaga such as the CAC, the Thyssen museum, the Picasso museum, Pompidou or Jorge Rando. She has also danced in the city of Nerja, Marbella and Benalmádena.
In addition, she has received training courses in classical and contemporary dance with great professionals such as Pablo Saboye, Juan Polo, Carlos Pinillos, Ruth Maroto, Emilio Gutiérrez, Marina Miguélez and Iván Barreto, among others.
Sara | Ballet