Owner/Instructor: Hiphop, Contemporary, Jazz, Musical Theater & Zumba
As an award winning dancer & choreographer Isla Rose, toured Europe, Asia, The United States and Central America teaching and/or dancing with many artists such as Shakira, Rihanna and The Black Eyed Peas. Isla has trained in Contemporary, Jazz and Hiphop for 20+ years and has competed, judged and won competitions in all of these dance styles. Isla has her Zumba teaching license and has taught all styles of dance for 15 years.
As a member of Toastmasters International and holding a degree in Communications, Isla Rose has used her experiences and power of speech to inspire many people in different walks of life.
In falling in love with Marbella, Spain Isla Rose found new purpose in sharing her gifts and talents with the Costa Del Sur. The Isla Rose Dance Academy was founded in October of 2014 with the mission of creating a positive environment filled with music, teamwork, laughter, drive and dance.
Isla Rose | Dancer | Teacher | Choreographer
- Shakira “American Music Awards” • Dancer • Chor: Hi-Hat
- No Doubt “iHeart Radio Festival” • Dancer • Chor: Fatima Robinson
- Will.I.AM “Teen Choice Awards” • Dancer • Chor: Jae Blaze
- N.E.R.D. Album Release • Dancer •Chor: Tanisha Scott
- “Still Standing”- European Tour • Assistant Chor/Dancer • Dir: Iona Morris
- ArmenCHIK “Nokia Theater” • Dancer • Chor: Ellanie Galestain
- Brittney Spears “Circus Tour Submission” •Dancer • Chor: Shane Sparks & Brooklyn Jai
- XCollabo Feat. League of Extraordinary Dancers • Dancer • Chor: Arlene Yuan
- Pitbull & Enrique Iglesias – “I like it”
- Cali Swag District “Teach Me How To Dougie” • Lead Dancer Dir: Yolande Geralds
- Natasha “Sidekick” • Lead Dancer • Chor: Jae Blaze
- Trey Songz “Already Taken” (Step up 3D) • Dancer • Cast Dir: Chad Ritterbach
- Asher Roth Feat. Keri Hilson “She Don’t Want a Man” • Dancer • Prod: Jonathan Lia
- Jeremih “Birthday Shh” • Choreographer • Dir: Paul Hunter
- Natasha Bedingfield “Pocket Full of Sunshine” • Dancer Dir: Alan Ferguson
- T-Pain “Church” • Dancer • Chor: Hi-Hat
- Mary J Blige Feat. Busta Rhymes “Work That” • Model Dir: Fatima Robinson
- Q-Tip “Getting Up” • Model • Dir: Diane Martel
- Rihanna “Reb’l Fleur” • Dancer • Dir: Dave Myers Chor: Tina Landon
- Stussy Inc. • Dancer/Model • Dir: David Sinatra
- Doritos “Crash the Super bowl” • Dancer • Dir: R. Malcolm Jones
- Portable Quick Stand “AviiQ” • Lead Dancer/Chor • Prod: OC Creative Media
- The Factory Vintage • Model • Photo: C.J. Foldenauer
- George Lopez Show • Dancer • Dir: Bruce Gowers
- Beverly Hills 90210 • Dancer • Chor: Zakk Manzella
- “Shake It Up” (Disney Submission) • Dancer • Chor: Fatima Robinson
Instructor: Hiphop, Jazz & Contemporary
Inu Ninurta Katari or Miss Inu to her students, was born in Jakarta, Indonesia. Inu started dancing at the age of 3 and feel the love training in traditional Indonesian dance, jazz, Broadway, contemporary, ballroom, modern and hip hop. Then she became a professional dancer as soon as she turned 18.
Inu began dancing professionally in the streets of Jakarta and became the founder of the famous KKCrew, crew KRISPY, Dreamteam, Ms.chillie and B crew team who have won several dance competitions and many of which are currently active and doing many performances and competitions to this day.
Inu has worked with several well-known choreographers in Jakarta for large projects in the dance scene and she has choreographed for various artist. Inu was also a prominent dancer for the internationally known Agnes Mo, for over 9 years.
During her career Inu won several national and international championships ballroom.
Inu has developed her skills as a teacher having taught for more than 10 years and currently travels the world teaching master classes and judge competitions.
We are very grateful to have her on our team as resident teacher!
Inu | Dancer | Teacher | Choreographer
- Co choreographer of the film “Oh Baby”
- Assistant commercial choreography “drink vitamin C”
- Choreographer Jakarta Fashion Week
- Choreographer TV show “TSOM study”
- Choreographer band group Tangga
- Choreographer for the singer “Ridho Rhoma”
- ADIDAS champion CYPER ATA UP
- Dancer for Agnes Monica from 2008- Present day
Acrobatics, Hiphop, Yoga & Breakdance
Redouan is a well rounded performer. Having trained in Acrobatics, Yoga, Breakdance, Contemporary and many more other styles he has traveled the world with his knowledge and showmanship. Redouan danced for “RUMBA” Mayumana, “Sama Sama” Cirque Du Soleil 2015-2016 & Mayumana, the ballet of Europe in France. In 2010 he began my training as a contemporary dancer with the ballet d’europe “Jean Charles Gil”, France, for 4 years. Redouan has taught dance in Morocco France and Spain and has his Yoga teaching license.
Redouan has also competed, won and judged many dance competitions at a national and international level: France – Senegal – Morocco – Spain – Italy – Lebanon – Dubai. With his crew “Break or Die Crew,” Redouan participated in festivals and TV programs such as International Festival of Art “Nights of the Mediterranean” (Tangier) Finalists in Arabs Got Talent 2013, Lebanon, International Black Arts Festival in Senegal.
Redouan | Dancer | Teacher| Choreographer
Instructor: Aerial Silk, Aerial Hoop, Trapeze & Ballet
Basilia Gatell Abre, professor of ballet and also specialized in aerial acrobatics. She is also the co-founder of Gate-52 and she a director, choreographer and also participates as an acrobat.
In her career as a dancer she was part of the Argentinian Ballet Theater in the Druida ballet of La Coruña. She acted in TVG accompanying great artists such as Enrique Iglesias, Paloma San Basilio, Miguel Bossé, Mónica Naranjo, etc. Since 2005, she joined the company of José Montes as a dancer and acrobat at the Torrequebrada Casino. Basil has participated with Rea Dance in several of their productions.
Basilia has performed in Barcelona, Malaga, Marbella, Seville, Cairo, Casablanca, Berlin, Brussels, Venice, Koh Samui, Tangier, Geneva, among many other cities with Gate52.
Basilia’s work as a teacher is developed in two areas that fuses giving an unmistakable style: dance and aerial acrobatics. She has taught courses for circus associations, dancers and dance schools in Tarragona, Malaga, Marbella and in Argentina.
You will leave your classes tired but happy 😀
Basilia | Aerialist | Teacher | Choreographer
Instructor: Ballet, Jazz/Contemporary
Miss Sanne es una bailarina clásica y profesora de Copenhague. Fue bailarina en el Royal Danish Ballet y en el Dutch National Ballet y ha dirigido su propio estudio de baile en Copenhague durante 15 años antes de mudarse a la Costa del Sol.
Sanne | Teacher | Choreographer
Instructor: Stretch, Jazz/Contemporary & Ballet
Elisa Parente is a stretching advocate and has been studying different methods throughout the years. With 20 years of classical ballet and tecnique experience, she has learned the foundational principles of body movement, as well as point techniques, used in this type of dance. As a performer, she has danced the main repertoire productions such as Swan Lake, The Nutcracker, Giselle, Don Quixote, Les Sylphides, Serenade, and others.
Graduated in Journalism, she had the opportunity to write her own dance column and interview important artists such as the north-American choreographer Trisha Brown, the Japanese butoh performer Tadashi Endo, and dancer and choreographer Regina Advento, the only Brazilian artist to join Pina Bausch’s dance company. Elisa has also taken a 2 year post graduation course on Dance Theory, learning with some of the most respected Brazilian Dance philosophers as well as international professors from l’Université Paris 8. At the Isla Rose Dance Academy she teaches Stretching in a class tailored for anyone who is willing to improve body flexibility and strength as well as their mind positiveness.
Elisa | Dancer | Teacher | Choreographer